The Central School Science Fair will be held Thursday, Nov. 14th from 6:30 to 8:00pm. Get your kiddos ready! Here’s what you need to know:
- Free display boards for all registrants
- Yes, you can work with a partner!
- Register online by October 21st
- If working with a partner, both scientists should still register separately
Remember parents—this is not meant to be intimidating or stressful or time-consuming. The goal is to encourage kids to wonder about things around them…and learn how the scientific method can help them answer a question. The question (and the experiment) need not be complicated, but rather something the child would really love to know about!
Does your young Scientist need a little help to make their Science Fair Project idea come to life?
- Two mentoring sessions will be held on Tuesday, 10/8 and Wednesday, 10/9 immediately after school from 3-4:00 pm for students who want help coming up with an idea.
- We will also need Adult Scientists to help Mentor these sessions. If you are a Science Minded parent and have a Volunteer application on file with the Central School Office, please sign up to help!